CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have stolen Rhianna slash Levi's song thing! :D


Oh, and to those who are wondering, Sandy has a semi proper funeral right before I flushed the toilet. No, me and my brother did not stand beside each other in black clothing, crying emotionally over the loss of Sandy in front of our house toilet. Just wanted to clear that up. >.<>

ANYWAYS!

List ten songs you remind you of one (or different) person(s). No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good - it simply must be a song that reminds you of a particular person. It could be the song you heard when you met, or maybe the lyrics just apply to the person(s). Anything goes! The only catch is that you cannot name the person(s); it has to be anonymous!

I. Sk8r Boy by Avril Lavinge
I'm immature, I guess. But I'm still as human as everyone else. I have regrets. I wish I didn't act so stupid about it-but I guess you can't change the past. Even though I worried about it all third grade summer, I still sorta wished you'd mention it again when we were in the same class, for another two years. Not to just get it out of the way, but just to make sure that it actually happened. D:

II. Say Goodbye by Skillet
Ohhh. Another regret one. I'm sorry for whatever I did that made it so hard to keep in touch with you in fifth grade.I didn't think it was a big deal back then but I know if I didn't things would be a lot, lot different. Maybe you would've said goodbye after I left um, forever. (<--no exaggeration v.v)

III. Anytime You Need a Friend by Mariah Carey
I just wanted to say you're truly my BFF, emphasis on the forever. :D You've been there when I cried and laughed and I know you'll be there for the times to come, and me vise versa. :D

IV. Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach
Um. Ok. Sorry about writing that hate email about you to my other friend. And okay, I'm just as unhappy as I was when I was friends with you. And I might have deserved being treated like I was the bad guy by all my-your-friends. But I'm just wondering, where is YOUR karma? It's not like I wrote that email just cuz I felt like it, you know.

(Ok, maybe the email itself from your former best friend was karma itself, but, you know...I didn't just lose only you as a best friend, I lost lots of your friends that were my friends, too. Now our conversations are pretty awkward. O.O)

V. Stand in The Rain by Superchic(k)
Only because we're too much alike for words, we'll share this theme song. Our nonexistent "love lives" are near identical. Your friends predicament isn't as bad as mine, but, you know...I feel you, girl. :D

VI. Love me or hate me by Lady Sovereign
This actually applies to four of my friends. :O I never know whether I love you guys or hate you. I have dreamed about killing about you. (no kidding, and happily too) But I also have dreamt about hugging you, too. Au contrare to Lelia Hong/vLo's definition, I know exactly what to think of them. It's them not knowing if I'm their enemy/slave or friend.

VIII. Dear Sister Spoof thing
Lol xD...OK we're not close friends but you were the only one who never, EVER criticized me about the (see II). So there. And I love you that much for it. :D

IX. I Caught Myself by Paramore
This applies to one/more (not telling :P) people in VI. -hugs- I love you even if you are a poseur. I know this because you're too damn normal/happy to be emo and I've known you since 1st grade and you're just not like that, okay?

X. Angry German Kid
OK, this isn't a song. It's a video on youtube about a spaztic German kid violently abusing his computer. (Or at least that's what the transalation is) But the vid was pretty funny and so are you. :D (Don't worry, the German kid doesn't remind me of you, at all. xD)

OK, I think I'm done. :D


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I have that song too! "Love Me or Hate Me"! I can listen to it 24/7 and still not get extremely tired due to my love for this song!

and WHAT!?! You're not immature! Look you have the vocabulary of a sixteen year old. When I was in sixth grade I was completely baffled with acronyms! (but I guess vocabulary doesn't prove if one is immature or not). Still, you seem much more mature than normal sixth graders (trust me on this).

Dibsy said...

Lol thx? ^^ It's just that acting smart is so booooring...

I know you do. Lol. xD

Emerald said...

Hey Dibsy.
thanks for commenting today.
:)

Dibsy said...

Um. You're welcome. :D

Aly K. said...

That is epic. I'm sorry about your friends situation though. *hug* But having good friends is great. LYLAS!