CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Fake and That's The Way I Like it

Some say women have especially high expectations in EVERYTHING.

Although, yes...I agree...I'm picky...

I take bribes but I never give into blackmail. :P

Anyways, this dude in my class, a really short and skinny pale-ish dude, really meek, but real nice, was just hanging around. We were all hanging around. -_-

Anyways, he was all playing with this fake silver (plastic) ring thing, and I was all like, "What's that?"

"Fake piercing." He said smiling. I smiled back. He played around with it for a while until he put the ring on his nose. Lemme tell you, this guy is a really small guy. I'm a lot bigger than him. THe fake ring piercing is pretty big.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Laughter, laughter, cough, cough, gurgle gurgle die die.

x.x

Anyways, I was all like, "Oh, can I borrow it?" After a while he finally gave it to me, and I was like, totally ectastic. :DDDDDDD

"OMIGOSH YOUR THE MOST AWESOME GUY IN THE WORLD!"

In fact, he even let me keep it!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So for like almost the whole day, I wore the fake piercing with much pride. I mean seriously, this is some pretty rare stuff. Most guys will not give up something as totally awesome as this.

Some kinda thought it was getting kinda gross. I put it on my ear (making me look like a hippie) put it on my nose, (making me look SUPER punk-not that i'm complaining :P)) and on my mouth, which was my favorite place to put it. :D

I mean, mouth, nose, ear, mouth again. Still. I loved it. :D But if I ever get a piercing, I want snake bites. But.

I don't like pain. :(

Also, vLo asked me about Ona He, well, it's ummmmm...about this girl...and, ummm...well, just stay tune for the first post! >_

8 comments:

Cuppy said...

hahaha. that's awesome. i wouldn't get a peircing, myself, but that's just me. i had my ears pierced for a while, then one o them grew over so i don't wear earrings any more except when i feel like reaking people out with only one earring. :P

PhilO♥ said...

heya!!
wow...cool yea..my ears r peireced!! i wanna get my eyebrow done too

vLo said...

OHHH! I so wanna get my mouth pierced! But then that wouldn't look good on me... unfortunately... But it so awesome! I can almost imagine like a lip ring! anyways did you figure out how to put on a blogger picture yet?

Dibsy said...

Cupcup: :D I have my ears pierced, but it's closing... :(
BeatifullyB: Eyebrow?? :O My friend told me about a story when she was playing basketball with this dude with an eyebrow piercing, and she threw the ball at him and it completely ripped off his piercing! :O And then he was all like, "Ah, that doesn't hurt" and kept on playing, even though there was like blood all over him. 0.0
vLo: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I haven't tried yet...but...ummmm...I'll try later! ;P

c said...

i pierced my bellybutton...twice

Dibsy said...

OMG! DID IT HURT?! :O ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN??

c said...

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!

MY DAD WOULD KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesn't even let me put on those fake tattoos that u get out of like cereal boxes!!

(except once when i was with my friends last year i got a hena tattoo!! but he never found out =p)

Dibsy said...

Oh... (sulks away)