CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

HERE COMES ANOTHTHER!!! :D

MY FIFTH AWARD, AWARDED BY NONE OTHER THAN C!!! :D

OK, yadda yadda yah, you know the rules, if you don't, scroll down below the post. I guess I have to tag new people.

1. C-for tag backs

2. Blogi or however you spell it because at school she TOLD me she's on blogger, but I think she's a liar. (but beign soooo dibby, i award her! :D)

3. Rien-because of her I met C, and because of C I have my fifth award!!! :D

4. Jckandy-for being so totally awesome! :D

5. Ada Potata-for rhyming wth potato!!!

6. Tara-for her awesome fashion designs!!!

7. Dogsrcuties-for all the help she's given me

8. Thorny-for creating Total Drama Island

9. Natty-for being sooooo awesome! :D

10. B2the3-for starting Guide to Nerdiocity

:D

Anyways, CIAO WINNERS!!!

XD

0 comments: