CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Monday, July 28, 2008

...Ahem. This is extreme buisiness. (law and order music goes on in the background)

OK, as you know, a lot of people on Blogger have known and seen the name of I, Dibsy. And as you know, many, MANY people have commented.

This, as all good things have, a bad side.

Because, as an act of kindness and of an attempt of making friends, I comment on ALL of their blogs.

And if you're like me, you will search to the very first or so post EVER and start from there EVERY TIME you arrive on blogger.

This, may or may not consist of 5 to 60 minutes. So I do not update in 5 to 60 minutes.

And I swear, my fingers are DEAD.

-_-"

It is ok though, I shall live for the love of friendship. (barney music turns on)

And as I might need a little help in this, would anybody like to be a member of this blog? Because I see this particular one is probably one of the most popular, and I see that it has the most indivual bloggers on it.

So, any takers? I'll take up to 5-two administrators and three non-admins...?

7 comments:

Leah said...

I'm sorry, but I don't really want to be a member of your blog- I'm far too lazy, and I need to off the computer more. But I am sorry about your poor fingers.

June said...

I don't think I know what you mean. Sorry. If I can understand, I would probbly want to be part of your blog! :D YAY!

but can you explain more please?

Dibsy said...

Well, what I mean to say is, is that I might need some help at my blogs so I was asking if anybody would like to be a member of any fo ym blogs. ^^

Manga Dork said...

Sure I would love to be a member but can you tell me how?

Dibsy said...

You give your email address and I'll send a request. Then you have to accept it. :D

Manga Dork said...

Okay how do you get my email address?

Dibsy said...

You tell me. I'll write it down, and then delete it before anyone else sees. :D