CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

If there's anything I really should be thankful for, is that I have you guys as my friends!!!!

I'm soooowwwwy I haven't been on lately. :(

Lots of things have happened.

Maybe I'll tell you next post!!!!

Have you forgotten about meeeeh? D:

Also, if you can, email me! It's much easier for me than to log on to Blogger. ^^"

CIAO, MY BRILLIANT BEAUTIFUL DIBS!!!!

7 comments:

c said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DIBS!!!!

No i have not forgotten about you!! i am very glad to be hearing from you!! everyone is bloggin less and less so from now on i will try to post and comment more often. and please update on what is happening in the wonderful world on dibsy!

Dibsy said...

Thanks!!! >.< -hugs tightly-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi said...

Who's Dibsy? o.o

Dibsy said...

Remy: Awww :D
Levi: -smacks- lol xD

Cuppy said...

HELLO!!!!!! Of course we hadn't forgotten you!!! you are wonderful and amazing and i truly do love you!!!!!!! *hughughughughughughughughug*

Dibsy said...

-weeps- I miss and love you too Cupcupo! D: