CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

ATTENTION!!!

I. NEED. MEMBERS. ON. THIS. BLOG!!!!!!!!

As you all know so well, I might be moving away soon. (my house, not blogger, I mean) so my computer might be down for a while and then there will be a huge hiatus involving everyone going, "Where's Dibsy?"

So I need members before the end of May!!!

Regular members, I mean. Not like Cursed, who's never posted EVER anyways... Cursed, you can post. You no longer have to tell me.

So...any takers?? :)

11 comments:

carls said...

haha i'll join ! Le-Woot!

Levi said...

Eek. I would... but I think I'd feel like I was being invasive posting on your blog and such. Plus, I'm not that funny. Especially lately, since I've had this whole "serious Levi" thing going on. I've been making big decisions on what I'm going to do, and it's really affecting me.

This is also why I've been posting less. I've been thinking a lot more. And when I do try to post, I end up thinking more than I write, and it usually takes over an hour to just get a short bit written. By then I have to go, so I can't post it, 'cause it's far from finished.

I don't know, I don't think I'd be any help right now, really. I hope there's someone, though, that can. ^_^

Emerald said...

I'll join too.
I like your blog!
I have a feeling you might like one of mine.
depending...
lol

(: Emerald :)

Emerald said...

wow that was weird

lol

Hey levi!

(: emerald :)

Dibsy said...

Sure Carls and Emerald! :D

That ish ok Levi... -hugz-

c said...

i'd join. but i don't even post a lot on my blog. :(



sorry.

Dibsy said...

Oh, itsh ok, C. (hugs)

Lexi said...

sorry Dibsy, but no can do. :)

I will just continue to enjoy reading your leetle blog.

Dibsy said...

Oh, ok. ^^

Manga Dork said...

I would join but Im not that fuuny and I dont post very often either..sorry:(

Dibsy said...

O...k...