CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What a liar I am...

Yup, thats what Dibsy is. A liar. Where does this all begin, you ask? THE TITLE. It says it is 'uncensored' but it very well is!

For one, I refused to say the SUPER THING, which, if future me is reading this and forgets what the SUPER THING was, it involved the ever-lasting annoying drama!!!! (lie)

(cries) IT'S SO UNFAIR!! I HATE THIS!! I HOPE FUTURE ME DOESN'T REMEMBER THIS!! (unless i got what i wanted...) AND-

Eleesa: We get it.

Ahh. I forgot to show you the probably obvious reason I was signed up for counseling. That is Eleesa, otherwise known as El, my imaginary friend who represents the stupid, obnoxious part of me.

She was born five years ago, if anybody's interested.

Nikki: No one is. (agreed)

And this is my other main imaginary friend, created two years ago, Nikki. She represents the smart, awesome side of me. (eleesa and nikki are my inner opposites. people sometimes think i'm bipolar)((did i use that word correctly? i don't think so. but people do think i am bipolar))

Lychee: Tah-dah!

And this is my other imaginary friend, Lychee, who speaks in broken english. She represents the hyper, crazy side of me. (YAY!) She was born two years ago also, but is the youngest. nikki is the second oldest))

Touru: h-hi...

And last, but obviously not least (thats el) is Touru. She was originally a guy, but got a gender transplant and turned into a girl! She represents the shy, quiet side of me.

Anyways, even though I know this should be in the **-DibsyLand-** section (my other blog if you didn't know), I just have to say that I'm going to camp this Wednesday.

Anyways, if you're going to comment, don't get angry with me not commenting until it is next Wednesday.

But don't worry, I always go straight to the computer.

Anyways, this one isn't really about my personal life... nothing really happens in summer... maybe I'll make another real article after camp...

Anyways, I'm taking requests. Does anyone want me to make a blog for them? (dumb question, but who cares?) You know, work together on the blog as a duet? (please?)

Anyways, I just wanted to say to my only current commentors, (sp?) thank you, and as my utmost gratitude represents, (with nikki as my guide) we say to people who aren't them,

THERE ARE AWESOME PEOPLE AND YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ AND COMMENT THEM!! I RECOGMEND IT!!
PLEASE VISIT ALYCE KULLEN AND LEANNE'S BLOGS!!

Anyways,

CIAO!!!

2 comments:

Manga Dork said...

I love your imaginary friend their hilarious!! Love your blog and thanks for coming to mine.

Dibsy said...

YOUR WELCOME! By the way, thanks for commenting on mine. Do you have any imaginary friends?