CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sigh...

Today was the last day of school...

I'm gonna miss my friends that are gonna move...

I wish we just were automatically smart by nature and that the only purpose of school was to hang out. (sigh)

Anyways, after our half day at school, I went to the park like a foot away from our school (not, really. it's connected to it, and the only thing seperating it from our school is a gate) with a box o' donuts.

And, due to the hot day and the cinnamon donut (that looked like a cinnamon role...maybe it was.) some of my classmates that are usually in the park went,

"What is this? (looks at cinnimon donut/bun) Chicken?"

How can you mistake circular cinnamon bread(CCB) for chicken, anyways?

Ugh...nasty.

(it really did look like chicken at that point)

Anyways, the reason I went to the park was because I had a Last Day of School party with my friends-Stephanie, Stephanie, Yvette, Celeste, Lucia, Jonathan, Gigi, and Jerson, along with Shiloh. (sorry if I just exposed you guys, if you guys are readng this)

Unfortunately, Stephanie (the second one) Jonathan, Gigi, Jerson and doggy didn't come. (sadness wave)

Anyways, push your remote back in time to the CCB and the chicken mistake thing.

I was the first one in the party, and my classmates were here. I confessed my SUPER-THING to one of my friends (don't ask) and she told Lucia (who came second with Celeste), who told Stephanie (who came third). (the one that came)

Soooo, I hung out with the original party people, and even played a game of War Tag. It reminds me of football, in a way.

And then my classmates came, and I had a bunchies of fun.

After that we got wet with buckets of water(literally) and sprinklers at the park.

I even found out secret techniques to find out when the water will dunk us! "When that sprinkler stops after the two piano rings, the buckets will tip over."

After that, we abused the slide with our wet butts and I think I almost flipped over! Stephanie went so slow. (why? and for some reason, everything seemed to silence when she fell)

Anyways, after that we ate donuts (which was about when Yvette left, the fourth one) where we just chatted together while listening to Low by T-Pain. Very peaceful. Very, very peaceful.

Then I got bored and started walking back and forth with them and my classmates(even got some chewing gum), and played another round of war tag with them. I left the cell phone with my friends and told them to tell me if it rang.

After that, I decided to get wet again before,(or was it after?) a lady asked if she could buy a donut off of her. I looked at my friends, (my original party pals)(whom I returned to) and aksed if I should have done it. They nodded and the lady told me that the little boy sitting across form us wanted a donut. After telling her that we only had the cinnamon chicken bun/donut thing left, she left and I didn't get any richer at all. :(

I decided to get wet AGAIN and then I went back to my friends and we hung out more. (Celeste is magical! She can guess almost any card I pick out from a deck! So is her sister! (I think that's her sister...?) Her family is magical!))

Then, we played a round of this towel game (which is not only fun but made my face a little sore (the towel almost sliced my face off when I tried to slide under it)) and when I came back I was surprised to find out my mom called!

So, I ended up getting in trouble and I was rushed out of my damp clothes into the very clothes I am typing with at this instant.

Then, I went to karate class. It was my first class in my whole life, and I'm a white belt. I turned 11 only but a few months ago, and I was embarrased to see SIX YEAR OLDS there (i was not only the oldest, but the tallest as well) and it was very clear that they could probably kick my butt.

Very embarrasing, especially since a bunch kept staring at me, and I knew that they probably thought, "What is this orangutan here for?" or "I am superior. You are NOT."

Anyways, after that I hung out in the library where I finally had peace to myself. (played in the computer and emailed Stephanie. Very fun. i'll miss her very much, along with Celeste and everyone else)

And then I went to Costco where I ate pizza and gained a large stick of churro. YAY!

And now I am here, righting this.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Aly K. said...

Nice blog. Your friends and you seem to have a very tight-knit group. XDDD Nice one, the lady wanting a doughnut. Lolz. I'll be looking forward to this. Personal information= always fun. XD

Don't feel bad about the karate classes... I'm sure you'll get your belts up with practice.

I, on the other hand, must learn to stay off the computer and get into some form of sports/physical activity. ^^"

Well, hope to see more soon!

-"Kim" (Aly-chan)

Leah said...

Ha ha! You and your friends are so funny! LOL!

Dibsy said...

Thank you, thank you...

yup, me and my friends are tight. Too bad some of us are moving. (cries)

Thanks for the comfort, miss alyve kullen AND leane. Your encouragement makes me happy.
^^

Dibsy said...

EEK!! Oopsy daisies, spelled alyce kullen's name wrong. SORRY!! OH NO, I also spelled leanne's name wrong, too. SORRY AGAIN!!