CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's the Eve of Christmas Eve.

I don't really know what to say. I've rewritten this post over and over again, deleted it over and over again, and realized that my Eve of Christmas Eve post shouldn't be something we'd probably all expect in the first place-let's forget the cheesy Christmas poems that I'll probably just forward to you all sooner or later, and we all know that I love you guys, and we all know that I'm sorry for not updating a lot.

I'm a totally different person than I was in the beginning of this year. Well, maybe not totally-I'm still that hyper, lovable dork I was then today. :D But I know I've changed. I want to know that I'll be a different person by the end of next year, too-good, bad, wherever He takes me. The events that will change that, however, are what I'm wondering of.

New Years Resolutions? I don't know mine yet.

Tell me yours. ;P

16 comments:

Emerald said...

I think my resolution for this year is, just like any resolution I would make, to be a better person, and make better friends.

I totally understand about the posting thing though.
It's actually been getting pretty hard, thinking up new posts for The Guiding Light.

I hope we can talk soon!

Hugs!

- Emerald

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!!
Merry Christmas :)
Hope you have a great time!!
Take Care.
*X-mas Hugzz*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dibsy said...

Emerald: Ah. :D Merry Christmas Em!!! LYLAS!!! >.< I hope so too. :D
-hugs-
Cursed: It's been a while! Have a happy X-mas as well!!! :D
Remy Ma: Wut. O.O

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dibsy said...

Mkaaaay >.>

b2the3 said...

my resolution is definatly to spread joy instead of stomping it out and being the perpetual downer i seem to always be cast as :)

b2the3 said...

Oh, and fifteen minutes to Christmas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly K. said...

Merry Christmas, Dibsy! I'm hoping you're having a great Christmas. And just trust, trust in the Lord whose birthday is celebrated today, because He will take you wherever is best for you.

My New Year's Resolutions... well, for the less important ones, yet fairly significant, finishing my Nanowrimo novel. :-/ More serious... well, be less annoying and prodding with my friends. And to be overall nicer and more sensitive and more dependent on God, most importantly. So those are my resolutions.

*huge LYLAS hug* LYLAS Dibs, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and break and a great New Year's. :)

usclabdog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dibsy said...

B: Shame on you! lol xD I actually waited until the clock struck 12 before mass txting everyone MERRY XMAS
Remy: No, why?
Aly: Ahaha, you too. :D

Levi said...

Merry Christmas! :D

My New Years' resolutions... Oh boy, I feel like I have a lot already. I want to let go of my past for good this time. I want to start blogging again every day, plus write in my journal on a frequent basis. I want to work harder in my history class and try to get an A. I want to learn how to play the guitar sometime in 2010. Oh, and work on being happy.

I *think* that's all of them. :l

It's going to be a fun year. <.<

Dibsy said...

2010-man, this decade was awesome. :D

Guitars make my fingers cry. :'( And the only chord I can play is D. XP

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c said...

My New Year's Resolution is to go to ballet more! I take 2 classes a week and do to conflicting basketball games and tests and my play, i have only gone twice for the Thursday class!! hhahaha. they started in September D: oh well

I hope you have a great 2010, Dibsy!!