CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Fall of The Dibsian Empire?

I got a B on my world history class. :(

And because of this, my dad has cut internet from me on weekdays.

So I can only go online on weekends. :(

SO!!! WHO WANTS TO BE A MEMBER ON MY BLOG???? AND DON'T GIVE ME THE, "I'M SORRY, BUT I'M NOT DIBBY ENOUGH" SPEECH!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO BE ON, WHEN I'M NOT!!! THIS BLOG...NEEDS...AIR!!! LOVE!!! AND PEOPLE!!!!

SO YOU!!! AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! >:( YOU'RE HIRED, WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE OR NOT!!! I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO'S HIRED...

D:

Anyways, just to keep my comment feed happy...here's the game:

  • Comment on this post, using only three words, following the commentor above you...like that one game we once played!!! :D
FAREWELL, DIBS!!!

35 comments:

Dibsy said...

Once upon a

Bright Sponge said...

time there was

Cuppy said...

a seashell that


and that is so incredibly CRAPTACULAR!!!! WTQ?!?!?!?! What am i gonna do now? *sniffle*

Dibsy said...

had an amazing

I know, right??? :'(

Levi said...

orgasm with a

(BAHAHA! I'm so perverted sometimes. XD)

Remy Ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Remy Ma said...

crazy old lady


Wat am i going to do widout u. :(

c said...

who never remembered


Waaaa!!! NOOOOOOOO! Dibsy! Come back! well i dont think i can join cuz i never even post on my own blog anymore :'(

Leah said...

to check on...

Dibsy! No! I will miss you too much! *sniffle*

Dibsy said...

her very special

Levi: LEVI!!! :O This is a PG-Rated comment space!!! -covers child's eye) The children will see!!!
Jeremy: -cry-
C: Awww...I understand. :( I miss joo, C!!!
Leah: I can still email you, sometimes... :(

Remy Ma said...

foot that is

Dibsy said...

magical in ways

Levi said...

that can't be

Remy Ma said...

beaten in a

White Forest said...

sword fight with


the children saw...and by that i mean me...wtf...lmao ^_^

Remy Ma said...

the amazing Dibsy

Cuppy said...

who is AMAZING!!!!!


you've been validated. i hope you have a wonderful time no matter what's going on!!

Remy Ma said...

in every action



Now whos blog should i go to find randomness. DIBSY!!!!!!!!!!

Lelia Brianna Hong said...

but however, she

Remy Ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Remy Ma said...

lost to her




hey guys, can we answer again after ur other answer

Dibsy said...

(no srry remy ma cuz that beats the point)

annoying foe named

white forest: you haven't emailed me the children thingamabob! >:O
and i will, cupcupo!

Dibsy said...

vLO!!!!

Remy Ma said...

Hey Dibsy did u check on my blog. Its very well improved, in my opinion

Emerald said...

Joe who played

Remy Ma said...

the very special

Remy Ma said...

piano that can

Remy Ma said...

destroy their foe's

Remy Ma said...

organs and their

Remy Ma said...

very special dreams

Remy Ma said...

but their was

Remy Ma said...

a weakness to

Remy Ma said...

it, so Dibsy

Remy Ma said...

found the weakness

Remy Ma said...

and she won.