CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Which story would you rather have Dibsy write about?

Considering you voted on the poll above, would you read the story?

Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm leavin', never comin back again.

Well, not really. But I am.

As you all know, I am moving away to a new house in the mountains.

And as you guys hopefully know, my computer will probably be gone, dead, and useless for...about a month?

Well, I just wanted to say this, cuz I'm moving in less than 2 weeks.

And I don't want to be forgotten from Blogger world like Cory was cuz he was missing for 2 weeks.

Well, byee...































































































...

FAREWELL!!!

CIAO, DARLINGS!!!

19 comments:

Lexi said...

At arms, soldier! I WILL MISS YOU.

Dibsy said...

-hug-- I will 2!!!

Lydia said...

Nooooo! Don't worry we'll never forget you! You're too silly. jk jk lolz ^_^.

See ya in 2 weeks!

*hugs*

Dibsy said...

-hugs-

Actually, it'll be a month... ^^

c said...

*biggest hug ever* I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

*sob*

come back soon!!!! oh my. i don't know what i'm gonna do without you!

:'(

Cuppy said...

*hugglehugglehugglifiesHugely!!!!!!* I will miss you Dibsy!!! we will all miss you're funniness and awesome dibbyness!!!!

Dibsy said...

-hugs all-

i'll miss u all and i don't know what i would do without any or u!!! ='(

Aly K. said...

:'( Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I'll miss you Dibsy. *hugssss* ILYLAS! You are awesome and dibbytastic! <3

Rose Mary said...

Byeeeeeee!

Dibsy said...

-hug all- Byeeee... =(

LaughinLovinLivin said...

wher are u movin 2? i live in the mountains so maybe you could be near me cause my neighbors just recently sold their house and some people are moving in in about a month(ish).

Dibsy said...

i live in california, it's somewhere in la or pasadena...

Anonymous said...

hey guess wat...

my aunt lives in california, and i might vacation there for a while over the summer =]!!!!!

Dibsy said...

w00t cory!!! -high fives- maybe i'll see u... xD

Savvy Rae said...

i live in the mountains. Pinedale wyoming. its the wind river mountain chain, its really pretty. theyre still snowcapped even in the summer. i still hate it here though... im from louisiana...
oh and 14

Manga Dork said...

Ill miss you

Dibsy said...

ooh. i hate snow. >.<

ill miss u 2 md!!!

c said...

*sniffle*

-hugs again-

Dibsy said...

-hugs again, too-

='(